Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Project Runway


Just a quick post --

I never caught onto "Project Runway" during the first two seasons. But largely based on the opinion of Shawn (and her blog, "Getting to Maybe", see links) I decided to watch the first two episodes of Season 3 tonight. Gotta say, I was impressed, but I really loved Malan and I'm sad to see him go. I'm sure Angela stayed because she is bound to cause trouble, and the producers would never let that stop. Kayne's dress was by far the most glamorous and I adored it. Wish I could buy it to wear to my counsin's wedding -- the Midwest needs a little sparkle!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, July 20, 2006 11:39:00 AM, Blogger Shawn said...

Ooooh I am so happy you are watching!!! I love that show so much..I knew it was a matter of time before you loved it to...I mean how can you not? Designers! Sparkles! Runway! Drama! What is not to love?

And just wait for fashion week!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Universities
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com