Wednesday, August 23, 2006

And on the Seventh Day, God Created the Banana Cell Phone Cover


This is perhaps the greatest invention EVER.

Look at these happy people. They all have banana cell phone covers on their phones and they look so ecstatic. This may be the answer I have been looking for. Who needs alcohol when a banana cell phone cover can brighten your day and solve all of your problems, especially social awkwardness. Who wouldn't want to talk to the girl talking to the banana at a bar?

My birthday is in December. For a mere $9.99 you can make it a day I'll never forget and give me a gift I will cherish forever.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 23, 2006 8:47:00 PM, Blogger Shawn said...

I LOVE IT!!!!

 
At Friday, August 25, 2006 2:18:00 PM, Blogger SuperBee said...

You have cracked my shit up.

I love the post. AND the phone cover.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Universities
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com