Sunday, September 24, 2006

Quick Update

Because I actually received a comment requesting an online dating update, here goes:

My profile has been viewed a disturbingly high number of times (e-mail me if you want the number, I must admit that I'm shocked). I've received quite a bit of interest from members of the Latino and over-40 crowd, none of which I find particularly enticing. I have exchanged e-mails with a couple guys who seem alright. Whether or not we will actually meet is anyone's guess. I got an offer to go to the Dolphins game today from one guy but passed on it because a) I hate football and b) I don't want to spend hours with someone I've never met doing something I hate after driving 45 minutes and sitting in traffic. No thanks.

One of two guys that I was interested in, who did not return my interest, was at Monty's on Friday for happy hour. I'm 99 percent sure it was him, or someone who uncannily resembles that guy's photo. Too bad - he was cute and soooooooo preppy. He's probably from Connecticut originally. Sigh.

So the update is, nothing to update. Take my advice and save the 50 bucks. Online dating in South Florida is confirming what I already knew -- there is no one worth dating here.

2 Comments:

At Monday, September 25, 2006 11:28:00 PM, Blogger Danya said...

I'm just going to comment instead of writing a new post -- went on a date tonight with one of the contenders. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good, either. There are so many boring people out there, it's amazing. I think I'd rather be interesting and single than have to hang out with someone who bores me!

 
At Tuesday, September 26, 2006 11:39:00 PM, Blogger Danya said...

No, he was actually 35 and white. And REALLY boring. What can I say -I'm a sucker for interesting, funny guys who will dick you over in a heartbeat. I hope I outgrow this phase soon ... it's getting really old!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Universities
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com